UNITED IN BELIEF
Welcome to the website for St. Piran's Church with Perranwell Methodists. Please take some time to browse. We hope it provides everything you need to know about us, our Church and its community.
We are part of the Eight Saints Cluster, within the North Carnmarth Deanery.
- Following a virtual Cluster Wardens' meeting with the Archdeacon and Rural Dean, it has been confirmed that the new grouping of 3 and 5 is agreed. A draft document setting out the details will be put before PCC's at the beginning of June. Transition Officers will now do the behind the scenes work in preparation of legal changes and advertising for new priests.
- Sunday morning services are happening online via Zoom at 9.30 each week. JUST CLICK ON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6176688780
- PLEASE let's help ourselves by using the phone and E-mail to keep a check on each other. Please let us know of anybody in need and we will make arrangements!
- I am now running a quiz to help the grey matter keep fit. I've sent emails, but if you've been accidently missed and would like to take part, just send me an email to email@example.com
- PLANT SALE....The order line is now closed. Many thanks to all those who have ordered plants. We have made profit of £829. Any outstanding orders will be delivered, or can be collected when ready. Please hang on to trays etc. they can be dealt with when we are back in full swing. Super effort all round. Thanks to everybody who worked so hard to keep this going at such a difficult time.
- Graveyards and churchyards are open for people to tend to graves and spend time with their loved ones. Please note that the guidance about social distancing should be obeyed.
- Click on the link below, shaded yellow, for the latest C of E update. This is constantly updated and currently gives details of services over the Easter period available online, as well as the latest guidance on the pandemic.
SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT: Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
In the Parish: Tracey Woodrow, Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Tel: 01872 862602
In the Diocese: Sarah Acraman Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, 01872 274351
Out of Hours for after 5pm and weekends: 01208 251300
In emergency situation:
Local Authority Children’s Social Care: 0300 123 1116
Local Authority Adult’s Social Care: 0300 1234131