UNITED IN BELIEF
Welcome to the website for St. Piran's Church with Perranwell Methodists. Please take some time to browse. We hope it provides everything you need to know about us, our Church and its community.
We are part of the Eight Saints Cluster, within the North Carnmarth Deanery.
SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT: Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
In the Parish: Tracey Woodrow, Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Tel: 01872 862602
In the Diocese: Sarah Acraman Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, 01872 274351
Out of Hours for after 5pm and weekends: 01208 251300
In emergency situation:
Local Authority Children’s Social Care: 0300 123 1116
Local Authority Adult’s Social Care: 0300 1234131
- Holiday Club 2019 details now published.
- We have decided to produce another book this year. This time we need you let us have recipes that mean something to you. We need them to be accompanied by a story about the recipes. For example, you might have a recipe for a favourite cake that has been handed down in your family and has a tale (good or bad) attached to it. Or you might have an amusing anecdote concerning a recipe. In fact anything to do with food really! If we all manage to contribute at least one item we'll end up with a St. Piran's Cookbook. The aim is to produce in time for Christmas, so we need items to be in Paul's hands by the end of September.
- Our Book Club next meets on the first Thursday in September at Linden Hey Tea Room. (Nina and Martin's place!) Why not get there for 12 and have lunch?
- Tim and Lorraine's famous lunches continue to be extremely popular. We were royally fed and entertained on Sunday. The next one will be in August, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Click for Service Details
- Privacy Notice for St. Piran's Church, Perranarworthal.
- Please go to the Maintenance Page to see what we has happened this year. The plan for 2019 will be published shortly.