UNITED IN BELIEF
Welcome to the website for St. Piran's Church with Perranwell Methodists. Please take some time to browse. We hope it provides everything you need to know about us, our Church and its community.
We are part of the Eight Saints Cluster, within the North Carnmarth Deanery.
- SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT: Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
- In the Parish: Tracey Woodrow, Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Tel: 01872 862602
- In the Diocese: Sarah Acraman Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, 01872 274351
Out of Hours for after 5pm and weekends: 01208 251300
In emergency situation:
Local Authority Children’s Social Care: 0300 123 1116
Local Authority Adult’s Social Care: 0300 1234131
- Your Wardens and Treasurer are due to meet monthly with counterparts in the cluster and the Archdeacon and Acting Priest in Charge. This will go on for the next few months until we have agreed a new structure and way of working. Our next meeting is scheduled for 25th February. We'll keep you posted. Bit like Brexit really!!
- Tim and Lorraine's Lunches for 2020 beging again in March. We are enormously grateful to them.
- The recipe books "Piran's Pantry" has raised £730 so far. It will remain on sale and can be ordered via Amazon, Google Books, or other outlets.
- You may have noticed that our fund aising seems to revolve around food, with some brain work thrown in. Foodie Intellectuals!! Click on the Fund Raising page to see our efforts so far this year.
- Click for Service Details
- Privacy Notice for St. Piran's Church, Perranarworthal.
- Please go to the Maintenance Page to see what is afoot.