UNITED IN BELIEF
Welcome to the website for St. Piran's Church with Perranwell Methodists. Please take some time to browse. We hope it provides everything you need to know about us, our Church and its community.
We are part of the Eight Saints Cluster, within the North Carnmarth Deanery.
- Don't forget the plant sale in the Village Hall from 10-12 on Saturday 11th May. There will be all the usual stalls and this year we have a "Children's Pocket Money" stall, with prices from 20p to 50p. We need cakes to sell and help to erect tables before the event. Please contact Heather!
- We have decided to produce another book this year. This time we need you let us have recipes that mean something to you. We need them to be accompanied by a story about the recipes. For example, you might have a recipe for a favourite cake that has been handed down in your family and has a tale (good or bad) attached to it. Or you might have an amusing anecdote concerning a recipe. In fact anything to do with food really! If we all manage to contribute at least one item we'll end up with a St. Piran's Cookbook. The aim is to produce in time for Christmas, so we need items to be in Paul's hands by the end of September.
- Our Book Club next meets on June 6th at 12.30 at Linden Hey Tea Room. (Nina and Martin's place!) Why not get there for 12 and have lunch? The book to be discussed is The Salt Path.
- Tim and Lorraine's famous lunches continue to be extremely popular. The next is on May 19th. There is a sign up sheet at the back of church. Maximum number is 10, so be quick!
- Click for Service Details
- Privacy Notice for St. Piran's Church, Perranarworthal.
- Please go to the Maintenance Page to see what we has happened this year. The plan for 2019 will be published shortly.